πŸ‘ Generations 

The scenario we parents of daughters fear. I saw it unfolding and knew in my gut what was happening . I saw a woman my age walking with her daughter . The woman my age was distraught looking . The daughter looked determined as daughters often do when they are making a decision that parents don’t agree with . I called out to the daughter who did take a flower but still proceeded to and entered Planned Parenthood. The mother followed but soon came out. I shouted out to the mother and asked her what was happening. I asked her if her daughter was having an abortion and she said she was afraid so. I asked her why. She told me a few things. I said “this is your grandchild “ go in and save that child and save your own daughter from the terrible heartache she’s going to have. She said she didn’t know what to say so I said pray I. Your way in, for God’s words and use them . 

She went in and soon she and her daughter came out . They walked over to the outreach building and we began to talk . The daughter was concerned about taking care of another young child. She already had two under five and although she was married , the relationship was not the best . She was concerned about being able to give her best to her youngest and I said the best gift you can give her now is a sibling for the rest of her life. Meanwhile her mom kept saying this is God. Only God. 

This new mom, by the way, came to the building with the start for an iv in her arm. She was that close. Minutes away from ending a life and ruining hers.

This is how prayer works . It works standing on the streets . It works walking into and out of an abortion clinic . 

This new life is safe now. She went to Obria to have the Iv start removed and to be checked out .

We will continue to support and pray for the whole family . 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog