And now there are three ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ

I met Ariana last year. She was visibly pregnant. We talked for 15 minutes before she turned to me and said “thank you for what you are doing but I cant go through with this pregnancy:. She walked into Planned PArenthood and I walked back to the outreach building. I will admit I cried. It was so heartbreaking to watch this young mom who didnt want to have an abortion, give up and enter the abortion facility. 

I sat and thought about what to do. I was defeated. I felt like I missed something tht might have helped her choose life. While I sat I realized that if I wasnt out on the sidewalk there might be others who needed the words I might have to help them choose life, so I went back out. A few hours later Arian came out and exclaimed “hey girl, I'm having twins so let's go talk about how to do this”.

Last week Ariana gave birth to twin girls. They were born early so they are in the NICU but they are thriving. Arian is home now and will be traveling back and forth to the hospital to see and care for her babies. We have a few photos and I am sure we will get updates. Pray for this very young family. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog