πŸ‘€πŸ‘€Eye Opener  πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

We are a society of people who require proof. We require proof regarding what is in our food. We require proof of purchase. We require proof of service and we require proof, sometimes of paternity. Today I watched a mother to be witness the proof of the truth. I had a chance to talk to a woman coming out of Planned parenthood with proof of pregnancy who wasnt quite sure what she wanted to do. I asked if she`d like to go into the outreach building to talk about her circumstance. She eagerly shook her head. As we wanted the building I turned her attention to the models we have of babies at several stages in the uterus. I showed her what her baby looked like and I watched her eyes open wider as she looked at me for reassurance of the truth. 

We had a short conversation about her circumstances and we exchanged phone numbers. I gave her a mommy bag which is a small gift bag with a few things to make a brand new mom feel special and her first gift for her baby so that she can better visualize the actual fact that she is going to be a mother. She seemed more convinced that she was going to choose life and left the building to share the news with her partner. Although I havent heard back from her, I'm going to figure no news is good news. Many times it takes a few months to hear back from these moms who are a little unsure. We will hope and pray that she is going in the right direction. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog